If your loan amount exceeds the conforming county loan limit ($417,000 – $625,500 depending on county), a jumbo mortgage is likely a good choice for you. Take advantage of fixed rate, adjustable rate and interest only jumbo mortgages.
- Loan amounts available above the maximum conforming loan limits.
- Offers a variety of fixed rate, adjustable rate and interest only loan options.
- Refinance up to 85% of your home’s value.
- Purchase with as little as 15% down payment.
- You can obtain financing for loan amounts up to $10 Million.
- Provides the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount and the choice of a variety of loan options.
Things to Consider:
- Closing costs are still low relative to conventional, FHA and VA loan programs.
- Interest rates can be slightly higher on jumbo fixed rate and adjustable rate loans.