Let’s Make an Impact Together
See how it feels to create positive experiences for others and help solve their problems.
One client at a time.
Generous Compensation Plans.
Generous compensation plans, commensurate with experience.
Doing the right thing creates a positive atmosphere.
Minutes from the beach, West of the 5 in South Carlsbad.
Flat Management Structure.
Feel comfortable in an environment focused on mutual support and team values.
We give you all the tools you need to grow as much as you want.
By sharing information, learning and working together, we all accomplish more.
Tremendous opportunity to join a thoughtful company positioned for explosive growth.
We’re looking for a few experienced mortgage professionals to join our growing team in South Carlsbad. This is more than the typical mortgage sales position. Our Mortgage Advisors (Loan Officers) are financially sophisticated and driven to provide value to our clientele.
What you will do:
- Work with clients to gain a complete picture of their financial situation, personal goals, and determine financial needs.
- Review income, assets, and credit profiles of clients to pre-qualify and pre-approve them for a mortgage loan.
- Research loan programs and guidelines to recommend the best products for clients’ needs.
- Ensure consistent and professional communication with all clients, team members, lenders and and 3rd party vendors.
- Build and establish network of realtor partners and other business referral sources.
- Maintain and promote the values and image of DG Funding.
- Continually expand your professional knowledge and expertise by staying informed of industry and product developments, and by participating in continuing education opportunities.
- Active NMLS MLO and CA BRE Sales or Broker License.
- 4 year College degree from a Top Tier University.
- Established network of realtor partners and other business referral sources.
- Experience and expertise with a variety of loan programs and lenders, including agency, government and jumbo loans.
- Minimum of 3 Years wholesale and/or correspondent mortgage originations experience with proven track record of consistent growth.
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written, across a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytic capabilities.
- Ability to understand, present and explain complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, database applications, Adobe Acrobat, CRM’s and LOS’s.
- Output-driven and independent, highly motivated and have the push to continuously improve.
- Solid time management skills with effective work habits.
- High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude.
- Driven and open-minded.