Fixed rate mortgages are one of the most popular and secure home loan options available. A fixed rate mortgage may be the right choice for you if you plan on keeping the home for many years and it will give you peace of mind knowing that your monthly payments are consistent and will never change.
- Your interest rate and monthly principal and interest (P&I) payments remain the same for the life of your loan.
- Available in a variety of loan term options: 40, 30, 25, 20, 15 and 10 Year Terms.
- Available for Conforming, Jumbo, FHA and VA Loan Programs.
- Refinance up to 97% of your home’s value.
- Purchase your home with as little as 3% down payment.
- Interest only payment option available.
- Predictable monthly P&I payments allow you to budget more easily.
- Protection from rising interest rates for the life of the loan, no matter how high interest rates go.
- May be a good choice if you plan to keep the property for a long time.
Things to Consider:
- The overall interest you pay is higher in a longer-term loan than in a shorter-term loan.
- In a shorter term loan, the monthly P&I payment is typically higher than in a longer term loan.